There are so many times that what you study is not used by the life and you end up ding some thing totally different from what you are actually qualified for! Here is a list of six such people who are highly successful but not qualified for their streams. Take a look!
1.Shankar Mahadevan is actually a Qualified Software engineer and has also worked as a Engineer for Oracle. Imagine losing such a voice to engineering!
2. Arundhati Roy is a writer at heart but before the “God of Small Things” happened, she formally studied Planning and Architecture. 1997 saw the writer in her!
3. Manish Malhotra , the designer who looks at stunning as the designs he makes , is basically an economics graduate from the reputed Elphinstone College. And guess what he went against his family in pursuing his passion in Costume designing.
4. Parineeti Chopra is a lady with brains. Triple honours in business, finance and economics, this girl would have been the most sought after investment bankers, had she not fallen in love with the silver screen.
5. Anil Kumble was not meant to be a cricketer, but was probably destined to be one. That is why despite being a mechanical engineer, he is still called the Jumbo!
6. Arvind Kejriwal is a qualified IIT Kharagpur pass out who humbly worked in Tata Steel. Little did this man know that he would become the chief Minister or rather the most controversial CM!
Try your luck too! What is your stream is not what you are destined to be in as well?